Are you the experienced sales representative we are looking for?
Our mission is to enable companies to have an up-to-date financial administration by automating the process of entering bank transactions.
An up-to-date administration allows companies to improve their cash flow through better receivables management, have their tax reports ready on time and use real time financial reports to make better management decisions.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate sales representative who will help us achieve this mission.
You are a true people person, are not afraid of frequent rejections and love exceed financial targets that are set for you.
- Prospecting to identify potential clients for which Easy Bank Import is a perfect fit.
- Reach out to these potential clients through networking, email, personal visits and phone calls.
- Qualify potential clients following a predefined qualification chart.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Enter all sales data into our CRM and keep this CRM updated at all times.
- Supply management with reports of customer needs, objections and potential additional services.
- Visit qualified prospects and close deals.
- Create and follow up on invoices.
- Make sure that clients pay on time and follow up on receivables.
- You are an extremely friendly and social person.
- You have proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- The ability to motivate and lead people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Understanding of IT topics.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
- Target driven.
- Ability to manage multiple customers at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Driver’s license and own car.
- Internet access at home.
- A flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home.
- Performance-based salary with unlimited earning potential.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] before June 30th, 2018.